[Kde-imaging] [kipi-plugins] imgurexport: Adding access to the authenticated API of imgur.com

Marius marius at habarnam.ro
Sun Oct 28 12:29:47 UTC 2012

On Tue, Oct 16, 2012 at 9:47 PM, Christoph Feck <christoph at maxiom.de> wrote:
> On Tuesday 16 October 2012 15:46:56 Marius Orcsik wrote:
>> +find_library(LINUX_KQOAUTH kqoauth /usr/lib)
>
> Please use/create a Find*.cmake file, unless the KQOAuth library
> already installs a *Config.cmake file. Additionally, the main
> CMakeLists.txt of kipi-plugins should show it in feature summary.
>
> Ideally, the building is optional. Right now, it just fails unless
> KQOAuth is installed. Errors attached.

Hello everyone, I just pushed a commit with a cleaner method for
detecting QtKOAuth for the authenticated API of Imgur.com.

I created a FindQtKOAuth.cmake file and I tested with both QtKOAuth
installed and not and everything worked fine. I still have some minor
bugs I'll work on, but the plugin is usable at this point.

Thank you for your patience.
/Marius