[Kde-imaging] KDE Imaging Coding spring event 2011 : the digiKam team reunion...

Angelo Naselli anaselli at linux.it
Wed Sep 14 09:31:30 UTC 2011

Hi Gilles,
> November : 18-19-20 or 25-26-27
> December : 2-3-4 or 9-10-11

> The event place is not yet defined...
We could try to host it in Genoa, but i need
a mail from you in witch you ask for the period (about of course)
and the people (again about), after that we have to find some internal
volunteers that can work on the event (accommodations, lunch, dinner, etc)
If we (and hope so) find them in a short time after your mail we'll confirm and
host the meeting.

For job reason i *should* be able to attend the meeting only here, apologize.

Please mail to cd at alid dot it, here in cc,  for the request.

My best regards,