[Kde-imaging] KDE Imaging Coding spring event 2011 : the digiKam team reunion. (part 2)...

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 13:10:05 UTC 2011

I started to fill a KDE wiki page :

http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/Digikam/CodingSprint2011

Angelo, please take a look if i don't forget something about Alid
Association, Genoa map, etc. A restaurant need to be booked for
Saturday night. The hotel need to be booked too, when all contributors
will fill information. I need to know the hostel cost for kde-ev.:

To all contributors, please fill the page with :

- phone,
- mail,
- arrival date,
- departure date,
- travel details and estimated cost.

You need a wiki account for that of course.

To waste time. I need estimated cost quickly for kde-ev sponsorship.

Thanks in advance

Gilles Caulier