[Kde-imaging] KDE Imaging Coding spring event 2011 : the digiKam team reunion. (part 2)...

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 16:32:47 UTC 2011

Hi all,

I'm back with the coding sprint event to organize this year.

To resume :

- The goal is to organize a reunion between all digiKam & co
contributors (as GoSC and SOK developers).

- It's a 3 days week-end event (Friday, Saturday, Sunday).

- Angelo propose to host the event in Italia, at Genoa.

- Peoples availabilities is given in this Doodle schedule :
http://www.doodle.com/642e5bddbywh36iw

- After a discussion with Marcel we retain 2 possible Week end, with a
preference for me and him to second date in 2012 :
   * 2011 : December 9/10/11
   * 2012 : January 13/14/15

- People list is given below :
   ==> Core :
   * Marcel Wiesweg
   * Francesco Riosa
   * Gilles Caulier
   * Angelo Naselli

   ==> Students :
   * Zhang Jie (GoSC - digiKam Clone tool)
   * Benjamin Girault (GoSC - Kipi-plugin Panorama tool)
   * Łukasz Spas (SoK - Kipi-plugin Photo Frame Editor)
   * Amey Dharwadker (SoK - Face Recognition)
   * Dhruv Patel (SoK - digiKam Presentation mode)
   * Munteanu Veaceslav (SoK - Kipi-plugin Flash Export Improvements)
   * Supreet Pal Singh (SoK - digiKam Presentation mode)

- Some peoples come from outside Europe (india and China) and need to
apply travel visa.

- I don't have yet contacted KDE-ev for sponsoring, but it must be
fine as usual.

So, it's time to take a choice, and accordingly, to start for each
people all relevant tasks to reserve travel and give me estimation
costs for KDE-ev sponsoring.

Thanks in advance for your responses.

Best

Gilles Caulier