[Kde-imaging] Some issues I stumbled over while trying to build Digikam

Frederik Schwarzer schwarzer at kde.org
Thu Nov 17 11:17:02 UTC 2011

On 17 November 2011 11:22, Gilles Caulier <caulier.gilles at gmail.com> wrote:

> 2011/11/16 Frederik Schwarzer <schwarzer at kde.org>
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> when I tried to build Digikam, some minor issues arose that I wanted
>> to let you know of.
>>
>> 1) When building kipi-pluging with libkexiv2 missing, cmake ran finse
>> but the build then failed. Is it possible to add a cmake check for
>> that?
>
> Do you have another libkexiv2 installed on your computer, for ex coming from
> your KDE install ?

Yep. I deinstalled it in the meantime. Sorry for that. :(

>> 2)
>> https://projects.kde.org/projects/extragear/graphics/digikam/digikam-software-compilation
>> links to libkmap but it leads to a 404 error. What happened with
>> libkmap?
>
> Not reproducible here...

So https://projects.kde.org/projects/kdereview/libkmap is valid for you?
Umm, I just saw that libkface and libkmap are pointing to kdereview.
I am talking about the links in the second paragraph.

>> 3) https://projects.kde.org/projects/extragear/graphics/kipi-plugins
>> has digikam.org as its homepage. Wouldn't kipi-plugins.org more
>> appropriate?
>
> no. kipi-plugins.org is not maintained since a long time.

Ah, ok. Thanks for the clarification.

Regards
Frederik