[Kde-imaging] [KDE KIPI Import/Export Plugin] [Feedback] Name of FB application

developer noreply at facebookmail.com
Thu Jun 23 08:40:33 CEST 2011

Hi,

during OAuth2 implementation for the Facebook plugin I uploaded some pictures once in a while and so it happened that a friend of mine was making fun of this plugin by saying that we forgot to mention a version number as well.

And I think somehow he's got a point. KIPI stands for "KDE Image Plugin Interface", why don't we rename the application to that?

Cheers,
Dirk.

User information:
User ID: 785080624
User name: Dirk Tilger
User email address: dirk at miriup.de
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux x86_64; en-US) AppleWebKit/534.16 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/10.0.648.204 Safari/534.16
Type of message: Feedback