[Kde-imaging] holidays time...

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Sat Jul 16 09:21:26 CEST 2011

Hi all,

It's time for me to take some fun time in French Alps for 2 weeks. I will be
back for Sunday 31 July. Internet connection will be limited (Cyber Cafe)
so, i will take  a look into the most important mails. This can take a while
to receive a response from me (:=)))...

digiKam and kipi-plugins 2.0.0 are planed on 27 july (KDE 4.7 release date).
Nicolas Lécureuil will build tarballs...

During this short period until final release, only bugfixes can be applied
to source code and translations strings must be untouched. Do not implement
new features. It's delayed for 2.1.0 release, planed around end
of September.

I hope the best release plan.

Good work for GoSC2011 and SoK developers. See you in august (:=)))

Gilles Caulier