[Kde-imaging] Administrator notice

Christoph Feck christoph at maxiom.de
Sun Jan 9 21:10:57 CET 2011

Hi,

after about two years "kde-imaging" list has a moderator again.

I already went through the list of messages that need moderation. This weekend
messages dated older than August 2010 have been moderated, so some old
threads reappeared, as you might have noticed.

For the following weekend (Jan 15th) I plan to post the remaing messages
(around 20), dated August 2010 or newer.

Additionally, there is a handful of messages that are larger than 200 K
because they contain image attachments. Usually I would just reject them, but
for a list related to image-processing, it might be useful to allow bigger
images posted. If you want me to post those, too, please give feedback.

Thanks,
Christoph Feck