[Kde-imaging] Fwd: kipi-plugins documentation

T.C. Hollingsworth tchollingsworth at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 02:52:01 UTC 2011

Hi all!  Hope you're enjoying your weekend.  :-)

I've been working on the gwenview documentation and I noticed that the
kipi-plugins documentation could use some love as well.  For instance
there is a bug that makes the tree render wrong in khelpcenter that
we're currently sorting out.

Additionally, there seem to be some plugins listed that I don't see in
gwenview or digikam in 4.7.  They are the CD archiving, JPEG Lossless,
MPEG Encoder, Time Adjust, and Wallpaper plugins.  Have these been
removed?

Thanks,
T.C.