[Kde-imaging] How to add actions without adding its shortcut to plugins menu

dmitry chernov diman4ik.chernov at gmail.com
Mon Nov 29 09:24:28 CET 2010

Hi all! I want to write plugin which performs actions on images while
watching images in gwenview for example.  I want this actions to be
triggered by shortcut. When I add actions with KIPI::Plugin::addAction they
seem to work ok, but I don't like that they appear in plugins menu in
gwenview. I wan't  only one action there the one which opens my plugin
configure dialog. Actually I wan't my plugin to move images to paths which
are configured in dialog when I press hotkeys in gwenviews main window. And
by the way, where can I find KIPI::Plugin class sources.

Regards, dmitry.