[Kde-imaging] captions in SmugMug exporter

Tim Newsome nuisance at casualhacker.net
Thu May 13 04:40:51 CEST 2010

I'm looking into modifying the SmugMug exporter to include a caption, and
possibly keywords. My impression is that it shouldn't be too hard. Just add
the right smugmug header to the request that's already being generated, and
get the right info from Kipi. If somebody has already sketched this out, or
has some ideas on where to get started I'd appreciate it.

So far I'm just mucking with SmugTalker::addPhoto to see if I can get some
static strings working.

Tim
--
Tim Newsome <nuisance.at.casualhacker.net> http://www.casualhacker.net/