[Kde-imaging] captions in SmugMug exporter

Tim Newsome nuisance at casualhacker.net
Tue Jun 1 05:29:13 CEST 2010

I have implemented caption export for the smugmug exporter. I tested it with
KDE. In order to get multi-line/unicode captions to work I had to modify the
exporter to use the multi-part form method similar to the flickr exporter.
Attached is the patch against 1.2.0. All testing was done with kphotoalbum.

What do I need to do to get this patch included in the official tree? I'm
happy to tweak the code to comply with coding guidelines etc.

Tim