[Kde-imaging] Maintainers for a few KIPI plugins

Aurélien Gâteau agateau at kde.org
Tue Jan 12 12:18:03 CET 2010

Welcome aboard Gianluca! I am the author of the blog post which brought
you here.

Gianluca Urgese wrote:
> Il giorno 11/gen/10, alle ore 16:53, Gilles Caulier ha scritto:
>> HTML Export is the most important here. It need bugzilla review to
>> fix entries.
> I have to apply only for that plugin?

Starting with only one is better. You can start working on other plugins
when you get more experienced and get a more accurate view of how much
time you can spend on this.

>> Yes, please send a query to register you as new kipi-plugins
>> developer. CC me. Admin will contact me to approval.
> Where i have to send my application? Email, web form or ...?

It is not so formal: basically you start looking at bugs and feature
reports from bugzilla (http://bugs.kde.org) and/or personal bugs and
features you feel like implementing and just work on them.

You can start working without an SVN account, in fact I think it's a
good practice to start by sending patches to this list. This gives
others the opportunity to review them and apply them to SVN. When you
are more experienced (don't worry, it does not take a long time) and
have an SVN account, you can commit your changes yourself.