[Kde-imaging] Maintainers for a few KIPI plugins

Gianluca Urgese giasone.82 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 01:07:42 CET 2010

Hi, i don't know if the same topic it's open but i just read a post
[1] and i want to propose myself for that position. I'm a developer
and happy KDE user as well I'm interested to become a KDE developer. I
use python if have to do something but it's not a problem to use C/C+
+, Qt (better pyQt). Let me know if u want know something more about
me and I need more requirements to be elegible for that role.

Cheers

Giasone

[1] http://agateau.wordpress.com/2010/01/10/looking-for-maintainers-for-a-few-kipi-plugins/