[Kde-imaging] Re: Git migration for 2.0.0 + code components re-structuring...

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Sat Dec 11 08:15:33 CET 2010

I propose a better code dir re-structuring : a lead
"digikam" root folder, including a "core" dir hosting current root
digikam dir. All other guest codes still on root "digikam" folder.

digikam/
    \--kipi-plugins
    \--libkmap
    \--libkface
    \--core/
           \--cmake/
           \--data/
           \--databaseserver/
           \--digikam/
           \--imageplugins/
           \--kioslave/
           \--libs/
           \--project/
           \--showfoto/
           \--tests/
           \--themedesigner/
           \--utilities/

like this, to synchronize digikam as well with a separate branch, it's
more easy. all is in core sub-dir.

your viewpoints ?

Gilles Caulier