[Kde-imaging] DNG converter & active area

Jens Müller tschensinger at web.de
Sun Apr 4 20:41:45 CEST 2010

In opposite to adobes dng converter the kipi dng converter store not the whole
sensor image to the dng file but only the active sensor area. This is due
missing options in libkdcraw's interface while internal libraw providing these
options. As there are already some libkdcraw API changes I will add these
options to libkdcraw interface first. For support in kipi dngconverter there
are some issues with some NEF files, so I check them before merging to
dngconverter.

There is also a page providing some more information on dng:
http://www.barrypearson.co.uk/articles/dng/specification.htm

Regards, Jens