[Kde-imaging] KDE-imaging Coding Sprint event 2009

Marcel Wiesweg marcel.wiesweg at gmx.de
Tue Sep 8 20:03:55 CEST 2009

> Marcel,
>
> Where in Germany ?

I am living in Essen (*).

If this location is better for some of us (Andreas Huggel, Andi Clemens...) I
could see to arrange the sprint here.

In case if the weekends November 7/8 or November 14/15 and if the number of
participants is not much more than 8-10, I could offer my (+ my parents')
house as conference location, there is plenty of room.
I would have to look for a proper conference room at other dates.

Angelo, the event + organisation at Genoa last year was really superb, I'd
love to come there again as well! This suggestion is only meant to see if we
can get more participation this year at another location.

> For it's fine too. I like Germany, a little be cold than Italian, but
> very good beer to drink !
>
> I will send a private mail to new contributors, not registered to this
> mailing list to see if somebody is interested by event...
>
> Gilles

(*)
http://maps.google.de/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=de&geocode=&q=essen&sll=51.151786,10.415039&sspn=13.547057,39.155273&ie=UTF8&ll=51.460852,7.014771&spn=0.210056,0.611801&z=11&iwloc=A
and indeed, didn't believe it myself, European Capital of Culture 2010
Possible Airports: Düsseldorf, Köln/Bonn, Weeze/Niederrhein, Dortmund

Marcel