[Kde-imaging] KDE-imaging Coding Sprint event 2009

Marcel Wiesweg marcel.wiesweg at gmx.de
Mon Sep 7 17:27:34 CEST 2009

>> Or to move the event in another time OR place.

> if October is not ok we can think to November, colder but
> we have to stay inside for the most after all ;)
> We need to decide thoug since we have to start finding
> accomodations...

For me, all weekends in November are fine as well, except for 21/22.

How would attendance change if we did the sprint in Germany?

Btw, if we plan to invite some external developers we should send personal 
invitations, but I can't do that until we decided on a date (or a place + 
date, or at least two options for a pace + date) ;-)


More information about the Kde-imaging mailing list