[Kde-imaging] KDE-imaging Coding Sprint event 2009

Andi Clemens andi.clemens at gmx.net
Tue Sep 1 15:01:50 CEST 2009

I guess I will not make it (again), damn... :-(
I'm not absolutely sure, but right now it doesn't look like I will find the
time. I'd really like to come.

I need to check my schedule again, maybe I can do something about this. If
not, I will make sure that next year it will not happen again! Or we just need
to meet in Germany (nearby Darmstadt / Frankfurt :-))

Andi