[Kde-imaging] kipi-plugins 0.8.0

Luka Renko lure at kubuntu.org
Sat Oct 31 23:53:58 CET 2009

On Monday 26 October 2009 13:37:26 Gilles Caulier wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Accordingly with release plan,
>
> http://www.digikam.org/drupal/about/releaseplan
>
> ...next kipi-plugins 0.8.0 is planed for Sunday 01 november.
>
> Please let's me hear if all is fine for you in source code.

I have just built kipi-plugins from SVN and have noticed that all export
plugins (Facebook, SmugMug...) get image list populated only the first time I
use them, but the next time I start it, I get empty list.

I suspect this has something to do with recent change to non-modal window, but
cannot confirm. Is anybody else seeing this?

Regards,
Luka