[Kde-imaging] New kipi plugin: export to shwup.com

Timothee Groleau kde at timotheegroleau.com
Sat Oct 24 17:31:15 CEST 2009

Hi Gilles,

> Under Windows (XP), all compile fine and run, excepted that i cannot
> loggin to Shwup web service. The same under Linux work fine...

Thanks for trying the shwup plugin on windows. Argh! on it not working :( . At
this stage, I have no clue what the problem might be, and I don't have windows
to try to compile and check this myself. Give me some time to set up a windows
test system somewhere, and investigate the issue.

> Question : I see an upload widget written in your code. Do you plan an
> import tool too ?

Hmm, I probably kept a variable name from the facebook plugin, which contained
initially code for both import and export tools. That being said, I may
eventually work on an import tool for shwup too, yes. Although I don't know
when I would start, because import was not a personal itch for me as much as
export was :D . Still, it would be nice to have so it is on my todo list :)

Cheers!
Tim.