[Kde-imaging] KIPIplugins remeber image list?

Andi Clemens andi.clemens at gmx.net
Mon Oct 19 11:22:20 CEST 2009

Hi,

is it intentional that plugins like Flickr suddenly remember the image list?
I added some photos, but then decided that I don't want them to be uploaded.

I switched to another folder, added some images and FlickrExport came up with
the old images again, the new ones where appended to the list.

I could swear that this behavior was different some time ago and I also think
that it is not user friendly.
Sure we have a clear button now, but when I close some tool, I expect it to
lose all the information I added.

Was this behavior added recently?

Andi