[Kde-imaging] Coding Sprint ending...

Andi Clemens andi.clemens at gmx.net
Tue Nov 17 11:37:05 CET 2009

On Monday 16 November 2009 22:38:57 Gilles Caulier wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> First a big thanks to Marcel, who has organized, planed, and hosted
> KDE Imaging coding sprint event  2009. This will be a challenge to
> make better next year.

I also want to thank Marcel for the great weekend, it was a lot of fun and I
learned new stuff on how to compile digiKam on windows... finally :-)
Unfortunately it took me so long, I hadn't found much time thinking about the
IE porting we wanted to do.
But I will do so now...

One question: What do we need to do to get our travelling costs re-paid?
I saw some form that needs to be filled out somewhere on the internet, but
right now I'm not sure where I found it.