[Kde-imaging] Coding Sprint ending...

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 22:38:57 CET 2009

Hi all,

First a big thanks to Marcel, who has organized, planed, and hosted
KDE Imaging coding sprint event  2009. This will be a challenge to
make better next year.

It have been nice to meet in real life old and news contributors from
digiKam and kipi-plugins. To all, thanks for your help.

I hosted all event photos to Flickr. It's better than facebook and can
be acceded to all without registration. Take a look here :

http://www.flickr.com/photos/digikam/sets/72157622806671914/

If there is more pictures to host at this place, let's me hear. this
Flickr Set is free to use to others peoples in case to add more items.

Best

Gilles Caulier