[Kde-imaging] Twain in libksane

Kåre Särs kare.sars at iki.fi
Wed May 27 20:52:38 CEST 2009

On Wednesday 27 May 2009 12:33:21 Gilles Caulier wrote:
> Kare,
>
> It still based on my previous code from AcquireImage plugin ?
The twainiface.cpp/h is what is left from your previous code. I removed the
virtual functions and added a Qt signal and moved some functions from
twaincontroller to twainiface. Then I renamed TwainIface to KSaneWidgetPrivate
to get rid of one extra, almost empty, wrapper class. I did not rename the
twainiface files (yet?) tho.

> Anyway, i will test it on my Windows soon
Thanks :)

Kåre