[Kde-imaging] Twain in libksane

Kåre Särs kare.sars at iki.fi
Tue May 26 22:35:47 CEST 2009

Hi,

I have just committed rudimentary support for Twain on Win32 in libksane
(branches/work/ not trunk yet).

> SVN commit 973285 by sars:

The current code opens the built-in twain dialog as a separate window (without
a taskbar entry for some reason). I know there is a way to embed non-Qt
windows in a QWidget, but that requires "Qt/MFC Migration Framework" from Qt-
Solutions, which is not part of standard Qt 4.x.

At the moment I'm not sure tho, if the acquireimage plugin would benefit from
this, as it would add an extra dialog...

Any ways, I would appreciate if somebody would try it out and give some
feedback before I merge it to trunk. After the freeze period of course :)

   Kåre