[Kde-imaging] Fwd: extragear/graphics/kipi-plugins

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Mon May 25 23:19:27 CEST 2009

On Sunday 24 May 2009, Andi Clemens wrote:
> Hi,
>
> nearly 70% of the KIPI code had a notation like this:
>
> kDebug(51000), the rest was noted as KDebug ( 51000 ) .
> To unify the code, I have converted everything to the first version.
> I hope this is ok for everybody. If not, please tell me, I will revert
> those plugins again.
>
> Andi

as a related aside, here's a trick i learned last year that's really cool imo:

put this line in your CMakeLists.txt file:

add_definitions(-DKDE_DEFAULT_DEBUG_AREA=51000)

and then any usage of kDebug() by code from there down in the tree will
automatically use 51000 as the debug area. very nice for changing the debug
area later and a lot less typing as you go :)

--
Aaron J. Seigo
humru othro a kohnu se