[Kde-imaging] html export theme.

enaut enaut.w at googlemail.com
Fri Mar 6 19:07:14 CET 2009

Aurélien Gâteau schrieb:
> Aurélien Gâteau wrote:
>
>> enaut wrote:
>>
>>> Ok I did upload it to: http://silberberg.bplaced.net/Silberberg.tar.gz
>>>
>>> So try it out and have fun :) and report back problems. I might be able
>>> to solve them ;).
>>>
>> Sorry for the late answer, I am catching up with email.
>> Downloading it right now.
>>

> Just tried it. Looks good so far, I just had to change the Name for
> thumbnailsPerPage parameter, which looked like a bad copy'n'paste of
> homepageUrl. I also changed the folder name to all lowercase (and fixed
> template.xsl accordingly).
>
> This would introduce new strings to translate. Gilles, Angelo, do you
> think it's OK to commit the theme anyway?
nice to hear :)

I was not sure if I should make parameters for metadata too. So I just
made variables containing the string. Those could be adjusted to match
digikam or modified to be real inputparameters too.

The other thing is the name for it. I just called it Silberberg because
that is the homepage I initially created it and I never changed it since
then. You might change that too :).

And where do I have to report about the german translation of the i18n
variables? Because next is translated not the optimal way.

enaut