[Kde-imaging] KDE4 final release delayed of 1 week...

Angelo Naselli anaselli at linux.it
Fri Mar 6 11:27:55 CET 2009

venerdì 06 marzo 2009 alle 10:27, Aurélien Gâteau ha scritto:
> Angelo Naselli wrote:
> >> Maybe we can announce BatchProcessImages port is still a work in
> >> progress, and thus not translated yet.
> > We could make a new release soon after the 0.2.0. I mean i'm working
> > on new functionalities and you too. So we can go on doing that.
> > Distro packagers could be aware of the translation problem reading
> > the release announcement and could update their po files into
> > packages by their own... it's a common use ;)
>
> So we would release 0.2.0 with not fully translated BPI and Print Wizard
PW is untouched, and i'm not releasing code anymore for print images waiting
the final 0.2.0. So i'd expect they are fully translated by now.
FYI printimages should help gwenview users to print a photo selection that is
an old request iirc...  i'm going to improve it as soon as possible though.
> plugins and then release 0.2.1 with additional translations? I am fine
> with this.
We could :)
But since Gilles is the 0.2.0 release manager, he is the right person who can
decide it :)