[Kde-imaging] printimages optionpage (help needed)

Angelo Naselli anaselli at linux.it
Fri Jun 5 11:29:24 CEST 2009

> Here is what I did:
> 1. Change scaling on image A
> 2. Go to image B => scaling is back to default value
> to change to the value I set at step 1.
hmm need to check here, it sounds like a bug... data should be already stored
into TPhoto list, so it should be shown back...

> >> - Why is the "Photos per page" a checkbox?
> > The idea is to choose photos per page or -scaling/rotate/leave as it is-
> > photo.
> > Because photos per page prints n photos using the atckins algorithm that
> > take the pictures as they are and not the the touched ones.
>
> So you can either adjust each photos individually, or set more than one
> photo per page? When you print more than one photo per page, does it
> still take position into account?
You can choose photo per page or scaling. So yes you can adjust photos
individually, but only if you don't choose photo per page.
About the position, well it should be take in account, but that should
be done by selection in this plugin.... maybe a new option if we can find
room :D

> >> - I think there should not be a "Save settings" button: settings should
> >> be saved automatically. This would save a bit more height.
> > Well my will was to save the scaling setting, i mean if you cut only the last
> > photo you'll have all cut to that size at the next plugin start if it is saved
> > by default, but maybe you don't want to have that behaviour, for instance
> > you cut 3x5 (cm) but you're used to get 10x15 normally...
> >
> > But i'm open to discuss, you're the first real tester of the plugins :D
>
> Well, I was essentially looking for a way to get more space :). The new
> layout I posted make it possible to keep the "Save settings" button.
But if it's not intuitive... we can manage it in other way... something like
"use as default scaling"?