[Kde-imaging] Fwd: Gwenview and Kipi-plugins

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Sat Jul 25 08:39:14 CEST 2009

forwarding to the appropriate list in case the devs aren't sub'd to kde-devel
:)

Subject: Gwenview and Kipi-plugins
Date: Monday 20 July 2009
To: kde-devel at kde.org

This weekend I had a wonderful surprise.  I maintain a web site or a koi club,
and this entails creating pages with slide-shows every time we visit a club or
they visit us.  In the past it has taken me perhaps 4 hours per page.  It was
an absolute breeze this time.

The Batch processing rename (shortening name, and from four camera sources
with different naming schemes), batch resize, rotate using exif info, and I
had around 175 pics ready for the site.

I can't tell you how impressed and please I am.  Thanks, guys :-)

Anne