[Kde-imaging] next digiKam and kipi-plugins beta release tomorow evening...

Vardhman Jain vardhman at gmail.com
Sun Jan 4 12:30:54 CET 2009

Sounds great! I understand we have now adopted the release quick and release
often methodology.

I was about to code and submit more changes to picasaweb export, specially I
see great comments about the new image selection dialog in flickr on some
blogs, unfortunately my ibook's keyboard doesn't work anymore and I am
stuck, I hope to do so in next release, do we follow some timely release
cycle or is it based on how many changes are ready to go ?

Vardhman

Blogs: http://vardhman.blogspot.com