[Kde-imaging] html export theme.

enaut enaut.w at googlemail.com
Sat Feb 28 21:47:08 CET 2009

Hi,
I finally managed to complete the code, such that it supports now
multipages if the collection is too big. I tried so far to translate all
the comments and stuff to english. But there are probably some
spellingmistakes.
>> current features:
>> * boxes with rounded corners - but without images.
>> * pretty compatible with a lot of browsers (not IE<  5.5)
>> * xhtml strict compatible
>> * already a lot of the options user configurable.
>> * maybe more I just don't realize anymore :)

new feature added:
* multipage support - if the collection is bigger than a configurable
limit then it will create a new page and a navigation. (for the
collection thumb page as well as the collections list page)

I created two sample galleries:

The first two multipage collections with default colors:
http://silberberg.bplaced.net/

and a single collection with only a few images, custom colors and a
different thumbnail size: http://silberberg.bplaced.net/Beispielgalerie/

>> So, what do i need to do to get that theme into the official repository?
>> and are you interested in having it in there?
>>

> Yes, I think it would be a nice addition. The next step to include it is
>    to create an archive (zip, tarball...) and either upload it in some
> public place or send it to me directly by mail. I will take care of
> integrating it. I may come back to you to ask for a few changes if needed.

Ok I did upload it to: http://silberberg.bplaced.net/Silberberg.tar.gz

So try it out and have fun :) and report back problems. I might be able
to solve them ;).

enaut