[Kde-imaging] Flickr export plugin extended to support 23hq.com

Daniel Isenmann daniel.isenmann at gmx.de
Tue Feb 17 23:11:32 CET 2009

On Mon, 16 Feb 2009 21:52:54 +0100
Luka Renko <lure at kubuntu.org> wrote:

> > One point to "PhotoSet", they work and displays the PhotoSets
> > (Albums on 23hq) in the Dropdown-Menu, but if I create a new
> > PhotoSet, it's generated on 23hq and I can see it there, but not in
> > the GUI of the plugin. It seems that this is a bug in the API from
> > 23hq, they don't display it there in the response. I will talk to
> > the 23hq developer for this issue. So this is not a bug from the
> > plugin.
>
> OK, keep me posted if something needs to be changed in the code to
> make this work.

Small update for information. I have talked to the 23hq devs and it
is not a bug from their API. I have misunderstood this point from the
API. He told me further how it could possible solved. I will check the
solution tomorrow evening and send a patch if it is working. It is
maybe just few line of codes, so not really much :)

Cheers,
 Daniel