[Kde-imaging] Flickr export plugin extended to support 23hq.com

Luka Renko lure at kubuntu.org
Sun Feb 15 20:24:39 CET 2009

Hello all,

I have modified KIPI FlickrExport plugin to provide additional support for
23hq.com. 23hq.com uses Flickr API to upload photos, therefore the change
required is minimal. Implementation is such, that plugin now registers another
action ("Export to 23hq..."), which uses the same GUI (just replace "Flickr"
with "23hq").

I have tested it with free Flickr and 23hq.com services, but I could not test
advanced functionalities (photosets), as I do not have premium account.

Daniel: please apply the patch and test extensively all functionality (various
options for upload) for 23hq.com (and Flickr if you have account).
Other testers also appreciated. ;-)

Gilles, Vardham: can you review the proposed patch - I would not like to
commit this if plugin developers have concerns with the approach? If we want
this for 0.2.0 release, we should commit to SVN soon, as it has couple of i18n
changes (even though minor)...
I also have a bit better idea on how different import/export plugins work and
we should really bring to new platform for next release of kipi-plugins.

Regards,
Luka