[Kde-imaging] LDR tonemapper writtem by me

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 09:29:02 CET 2009

Paul,

Why not to migrate your code to KDE svn and continue to work at this place
instead sourceforge.

I want mean that you code can be adapted to be a kipi-plugin, _and_ still an
stand alone program. I have do the same with current DNGConverter tool !
Look here :

http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/extragear/graphics/kipi-plugins/dngconverter/plugin/

- dngconverter.cpp is the stand alone version.
- plugin_dngconverter.cpp is the kipi plugin.

The advantage to migrate your code to KDE is very beneficial:

- translated automaticaly in a lots of languages.
- code improved to support RAW file and better metadata support (libkdcraw +
libkexiv2)
- packaged automatically with kipi-plugins distribution.
- large audience.
- code reviewed by KDE core developpers.
- etc...

What do you think about ?

Gilles Caulier