[Kde-imaging] LDR tonemapper writtem by me

Paul N zynaddsubfx at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 10 19:48:16 CET 2009

Hi.
Few weeks ago I wrote a tonemapper for single images (a.k.a. pseudo-hdr) and I released it here:
http://zynaddsubfx.sourceforge.net/other/tonemapping/

The program is available under GNU GPL license and I wrote it to be easily converted into a plugin (or easily integrated into any program): the processing classes has no dependecies.

If you want to study the code, see the ToneMapping subdirectory and see the ToneMappingCommandLine.cpp for an example how to use the classes.
I suggest to KIPI developers to port it as a KIPI plugin. I think that it is more useful as a plugin than as a standalone program.
Hope you'll like this effect ;-)
Paul