[Kde-imaging] Exposure Blending tool finalization...

David Eriksson meldavid at acc.umu.se
Mon Dec 28 22:38:56 CET 2009

I got it working. The pkg-config files for kdcraw where not installed on
Windows. I had to change the CMakeList.txt for kdcraw and then it was
detected correctly. But it did not work at all because Kurl::path() was
used all over instead of Kurl::toLocalFile(). After search and replace I
finally got ExpoBlending working under Windows.

/David