[Kde-imaging] Skansuite

Kåre Särs kare.sars at iki.fi
Sat Dec 5 18:17:03 CET 2009

Hi,

I have tried out Skansuiite and it looks promising :)

I got hit by a crash and it turned out to be that the test backend had gotten
the options "hand-scanner simulation" and "three pass simulation" enabled.
"Hand scanner" isn't supported and unfortunately it resulted in a crash.

The problem is that the size of the scanned image can not be calculated before
the scan is finished. I have now fixed the bug locally by adding handling of
this situation, but is it considered a feature or bug fix?

I could handle it by failing the scan without crashing, but that is not
nice...

--
Kåre Särs