[Kde-imaging] kipi-plugins HTML Export theme (Floating Cards)

Aurélien Gâteau agateau at kde.org
Tue Dec 1 22:21:17 CET 2009

Jiri Bohac a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I just finished a new theme for the KIPI HTML Export plugin. I'd
> like it to be included in the project, if possible.
>
> The theme can be downloaded from
> http://www.jikos.cz/~jbohac/goodies/floating_cards.tar.bz2

Hi Jiri,

Nice work! I really like how thumbnails are shown over the image. It is
really different from the other themes.

I just committed it. Thanks a lot!

> The theme is designed to cope well with thumbnails of non-uniform
> size because, eventually, I would like my thumbnails not to be
> cropped to squares.
>
> Would there be any objections to a patch that would add two
> radio-buttons to the "Thumbnail" section of the plugin's
> "Image Settings" dialog, like this:
>

> 	Thumbnail shape:
> 	(o) Square
> 	( ) Same as image

The idea behind using square thumbnails was to make it easier to design
themes. Therefore it would be even nice if the patch could make it
possible for the theme to specify whether it supports thumbnails
following the full image ratio, square thumbnails or both.