[Kde-imaging] KDE-imaging Coding Sprint event 2009

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 13:39:56 CEST 2009

Hi all,

As previous year, Angelo and me we want to organize a Coding Sprint
between all developers who contribute to KDE Imaging project.

Genoa is a always a good candidate for the event. The date is to
define. October sound like the best one excepted from 3 to 11 where a
boat race is planed to Genoa, which will reduce chances to find an
accommodation.

This year, Andreas Huggel from Exiv2 project want to join us, but this
will depand of event date.

Please let me hear if you will contribute to this event, and which
date around october is fine for you.

Thanks in advance

Gilles Caulier