[Kde-imaging] Plan a 2009 coding spring...

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 13:16:31 CEST 2009

Hi all,

I would to plan a coding spring this year with digiKam/kipi-plugins
developpers as in october 2008 at Genoa.

For digiKam, i would to work on image plugins widgets refactoring.
For kipi-plugins, i would make progress in libkipi about plugins core
and settings widgets to share with kipi host applications.

Questions :

- where we can organize this event ? We need a room with internet
connection and a switch to connect laptop. Anybody from a LUG can help
here ?

- when we can organize this event ? I have contacted Andreas Huggel
from Exiv2 project, and he is agree to come to this event but not
before october.

I think there we will have no problem with  KDE-ev sponsorship to pay
travel + hotel. As usual, we need a full list of contributors with a
details of charges planed (planes, trains, etc...)

What do you think about ?

Gilles Caulier