[Kde-imaging] reflexion about kipi-plugins port to Windows...

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 15:24:43 CEST 2008

Hi all,

Since few week, i'm not very productive in svn... i'm trying to set up a
development environment into Windows (Vista) to fix code with M$ stuff...

No my computer is fine. i can compile kdegraphics/libs digiKam and
kipi-plugins.

Duing of lack of few depencies under win32, some plugins/library are
missing:

- libsane => libksane is disable => AcquireImage plugin disable

==> we need an alternative under Win32 to use TWAIN interface. Kare, are you
any plan for that ?

- libX11 => Slideshow and ImageViewer are disable.

==> there is a plan to remove this depency ? Valerio, Markus ?

Best

Gilles Caulier