[Kde-imaging] Another possible factorization in libkdcraw...

Angelo Naselli anaselli at linux.it
Tue Oct 21 14:38:47 CEST 2008

martedì 21 ottobre 2008 alle 10:00, Gilles Caulier ha scritto:
> The best candidate to host this common widget is libkdcraw. Also, we can use
> it in libkdcraw instead QComboBox/KComboBox.

Are you going to break abi again?

I can understand we're in beta and not in stable one, but you've already asked for
some backports to distros, if it happens again i believe some (mandriva 2009.0 for instance)
can't compile the final and that would be a bad thing since digikam is not very usable
as beta3...

My 2 € cents,