[Kde-imaging] Fwd: Re: KDE code sprint proposal Approved!!!

Angelo Naselli anaselli at linux.it
Thu Oct 16 16:02:10 CEST 2008

giovedì 16 ottobre 2008 alle 15:22, Gilles Caulier ha scritto:
> Angelo,
>
> I think this post need to be commented :
>
> http://dot.kde.org/1224100877/1224149076/1224163469/
>
> Gilles

Well it's a bit OT here, even if i can understand we can talk about it
during kde code sprint....

What can i say? gwenview started moving to kde4 first and now is into
kde-graphics. To get what he said digikam should be in kde-graphics as well imo.
Moreover i don't see why gwenview should not have some features inside, kipi-plugins
were included in kde3 as well....

kipi-plugins need more help and that is true, digikam is a little bit better. Anyway it's
easy to ask for features and ask for changes, harder is to find people who implement them.

As far as i can say i like using digikam for my photo collection (and to download images from
my camera) and gwenview to browse images using, of course, kipi-plugins into both :)