[Kde-imaging] How to reach the KDE code sprint site and move in Genova

Stefano Canepa sc at linux.it
Thu Oct 16 00:00:48 CEST 2008

Dear all,
	what follows are some links to google maps pages that can help you in
reaching the sprint site, the hotel and so on.

The sprint site is:
Associazione Zenzero
Via Torti 35
http://tinyurl.com/5xwvzv

The Hotel is:
Hotel Capannina
Via Tito Speri, 7, 16146 Genova (GE),
Italy - 010 3622705‎
http://tinyurl.com/54ghfs

To come from the Genova airport to the city center you can get the
Volabus as you can see at the following page http://tinyurl.com/4lrhfy
the ticket you but at 4€ give you access to all busses and train all the
day long. The trip from the airport is: http://tinyurl.com/45yjpv but as
you can see Google maps in Genova can show you the trip from one place
to the other using publici transport taking into account also the bus
timetable so you'd better check the options on last linked page and
adjust hours and day.

From the hotel to Zenzero:
http://tinyurl.com/4hag5y
and back
http://tinyurl.com/53g9kx

Genova has two main railway stations:
Genova Brignole:
http://tinyurl.com/3zmf3o
and Genova Principe:
http://tinyurl.com/4g9or5

It should be of great help if all of you can send me (via private email
or on the list) the time you are suppose to arrive, Angelo and me can
manage to come and take you from the airport or the railway stations.

The hotel is booked for B&B service, we are going to organize for
lunches and dinners, near the hotel there are many restaurants.

In case you need to reach me by phone my mobile is: +393477680155, I
don't mind if this list is public as my phone is on the internet,
anybody can find it with the right search on google. :-)
(http://tinyurl.com/4qc3kk)

Bye
sc

--
Stefano Canepa aka sc: sc at linux.it - http://www.stefanocanepa.it
Three great virtues of a programmer: laziness, impatience and hubris.