[Kde-imaging] Fwd: Re: KDE code sprint proposal Approved!!!

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Wed Oct 15 00:02:05 CEST 2008

On Tuesday 14 October 2008, Angelo Naselli wrote:
> martedì 14 ottobre 2008, Vardhman Jain ha scritto:
> > I am confused between train options (flights are too expensive). I have
> > to travel from Paris to Genoa., looks like Its economical for me and
> > organizers if I take a euro rail pass and pay extra for my personal
> > travel (which will continue after the sprint) Should I go ahead with that
> > plan, will it be okay to re-imburse that kind of thing ? It will probably
> > cost like sponsors less than 250-300$ this way.
> >
> > Or should I keep this separate from my personal travel this should
> > probably cost more than 300$. Flights seemingly are way too expensive
> > ($800 oneway), so trains seems the only option.
>
> hmm, i believe the best thing is to ask for it to kde ev team,
> Aaron?

it's just fine for us to reimburse partial costs; i do that on occassion
myself.

if you get a complete travel package from an agency (so it combines different
parts of the journey into one payment), just ask for them to give you an
itemized invoice. (i've never had a problem when asking for that).

if you purchase the ticket as part of a larger block that can't be itemized,
then we'll just pro-rate it as best we can (and probably look to you for
guidance on that, so nobody feels left out)

in any case, keep your receipts =)

--
Aaron J. Seigo
humru othro a kohnu se