[Kde-imaging] Fwd: Re: KDE code sprint proposal Approved!!!

Colin Guthrie gmane at colin.guthr.ie
Mon Oct 13 18:32:23 CEST 2008

Stefano Canepa wrote:
> It not only makes sense, we booked the same hotel for all of you. We need to
> know where you are coming by plane to help you plan the trip from airport to the
> hotel.

I'm coming by plane on Thrusday evening, arriving 17:50 from Edinburgh
but via Paris CDG.

I only have my Lonely Planet phrase book so I can order coffee, chat up
women and buy drugs but little else of actual use (gotta love Lonely
Planet!) so any help planning the journey from the airport is good :D

Thanks :)

Col

--

Colin Guthrie