[Kde-imaging] Fwd: Re: KDE code sprint proposal Approved!!!

Marcel Wiesweg marcel.wiesweg at gmx.de
Sat Oct 11 18:23:39 CEST 2008

Hi,

I have also booked my flights - to Milano, because direct flights to Genoa
from here are ridiculously more expensive (3x). I will arrive in Milano at
8am on Friday, and in Genoa I expect around 14:00. Sunday night my flight
departs at 20:00, but I need to get to Milano before with enough time.
I still need to work out the train tickets from Milano to Genoa and how I get
to the local airport here on Friday morning - flight departs at 6:15, so the
usual local train won't probably work.

Marcel