[Kde-imaging] Making a smugmug export plugin

Andrea Diamantini adjam7 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 10 12:35:56 CEST 2008

On Thursday 09 October 2008 10:02:55 Gilles Caulier wrote:
> Ok,
>
> i can start to make some implementation mocup in my private KDE svn area,
> and talking about with you is all is fine.
>
> Let's me hear when you will available for that (before coding sprint of
> course (:=)))
>
> Gilles

maybe this weekend should be fine..I will be in IRC on saturday and sunday
morning, writing my (hopefully) last bits of this gallery-export version.
See you there.

Cheers,
--
Andrea Diamantini
MAIL: adjam7_AT_gmail_DOT_com

tadarattadara tattà tatatatatà tadarattadara tattà tattattattattà..
(me, taking a shower...)